The Gift of a Lifetime — Making a Legacy Donation to VOC
The Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation (VOC) has been honored to receive generous planned gifts from some of our most loyal supporters. Such “legacy” gifts — typically made through a will or revocable trust — are among the most impactful we receive, helping ensure that we can continue achieving our mission far beyond the next generation.
In an effort to honor the commitment and lasting service of these individuals while they are still living, we have created the VOC Legacy Society.
Are we in your will? Please let us know so we can thank you!
Benefits of Planned Giving Society Membership
- Personal thanks from the Board of Trustees
- Framed membership certificate
- Official recognition at VOC headquarters and in our Annual Reports
- Special invitation to VOC’s Triumph of Liberty Conference & Gala Dinner
- Commensurate naming opportunities
- Chance to share your story with other VOC supporters
- Satisfaction of knowing your gift will help preserve freedom for future generations.
The simplest way to make a legacy gift is through a bequest. If you would like to include VOC in your will, you can use the following language:
“I give, devise, and bequeath to the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation (EIN 52-1920858), now or formerly in the City of Washington, D.C., [dollar amount, percentage, or percent of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate] to be used for its work fulfilling its mission to educate future generations about the ideology, history, and legacy of communism.”